Team Manager - Leaving Care Team
Cromer, Norfolk, England
£38 per hour
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Team Manager for a Leaving Care Service in Cromer, Norfolk. This contract is initially for a period of around 6 months and will be paying an hourly rate of £38.00.
Manages a social work team to deliver "authoritative social work practice" with high quality assessments that are child centred, community focused and multi agency to ensure positive change through developing effective relationships, in both the planning of interventions and case recording.
- Recruits, trains, develops, monitors, and manages staff performance through appropriate direction, advice, support and formal supervision to ensure individuals and the team as a whole are motivated, resourced, and professionally competent to deliver the service plan team goals on time, to quality standards, and within budget.
- Prioritises and allocates work to achieve team goals identified in the service plan and to ensure quality standards/KPIs are achieved or exceeded.
- Regularly reviews team and individual performance against targets, quality assurance standards, professional standards, and relevant action plans. Analyses patterns and trends to improve performance above KPIs and to anticipate, identify, and resolve problems.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working as a Team Manager within childrens services.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call#########
Posted 32 days ago