Security Service Engineer
£26000 - £32000 per annum
Security Service Engineerrequired for a leading fire and security company. Our client specialise in the design, service and installation of Fire Alarms, CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarms systems. They use the most up to date technology to ensure their exceptional standard of customer service are kept. They are looking for a Security Service Engineer to do service, maintenance and fault finding on security systems.
Our client are based in Kent and are looking for a Security Service engineer based within 20 miles from Gillingham. Our client have contracts and sites in the Kent region in commercial sites. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience working within the industry and have a background working on Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control systems.
Security Service Engineer**Position Overview**
Security Service Engineer required for a leading fire and security company to do service, maintenance and fault finding on Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control systems.
Security Service Engineer**Position Requirements**
- At least 3 years experience working on Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control systems
- Background doing service, maintenance, repair and fault finding on security systems
- Small works and installation experience is beneficial
- Experience working on own initiative and minimum supervision
- Full UK driving licence
- Based in Kent or East London
Security Service Engineer**Position Remuneration**
- Salary: £26k£32k DOE
- Company Van
- Call out rota + standby rate included
- Bonuses included
- 40 hour working week
- 20 days + 8 bank holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 34 days ago