Nursery Nurse - Bristol | Zoek UK
£10 - £11 per hour
Temporary (Zero Hour)
Are you a qualified Nursery Nurse filled with enthusiasm and passion for developing the minds of young children both in and outside of the classroom?
Prospero Teaching is now registering Nursery nurses to provide day-to-day cover in various nurseries within Warmley and the surrounding areas. The roles involve helping to maintain a clean, nurturing and growth inspiring environment as well as supervising activities within the nursery. The desired candidate is energetic, positive and a great role model.
Working day-to-day is a wonderful way to gain a wealth of knowledge of the early years as you learn from a range of different educators and settings while having a completely flexible schedule.
Nursery Nurse Position Details
- Location - various nurseries in Warmley and the surrounding areas
- Position - Nursery Nurse
- Likely Duration - ongoing
- Flexible / Part-time
- Minimum pay - £10 per hour
Nursery Nurse Experience, Training and Qualifications
- Level 2 or 3 Childcare qualification is essential
- You will need to have experience in a nursery setting either in a permanent or temporary role.
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Strong Behaviour Management skills are necessary.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Nursery Nurse and would like to be considered, please apply below or send your CV to ######
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Nursery Nurse
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management check out our free accredited online safeguarding course here: ###### (great for those without experience).
Posted 20 days ago