Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000 - £30000 per annum
Scrub Practitioner**Birmingham**£28,000 £30,000
Eclypse are currently recruiting for a passionate and committed Operating Department Practitioner or Scrub Nurse to join the busy team within a private hospital located in Birmingham.
Our client is one of the leading independent healthcare providers in the area, and this hospital offers a wide variety of top quality surgeries to a diverse range of patients. This service has a CQC Rating of GOOD across most areas.
Within this role as a Scrub Practitioner you will be required to deliver exceptional standards of clinical care to surgical patients across a stimulating case mix, with orthopaedic and spinal surgeries taking a main focus.
Key duties include:
- Providing each of your patients with a high level of personalised care during their perioperative phase
- Supporting and assisting in the management and organisation of care provision within the operating department
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of services and working to develop and enhance the knowledge and skills of yourself and your colleagues
- Committed to promoting best practice and ensuring all procedures are carried out to the highest level of quality and meet each patients individual needs, whilst being sensitive to their dignity and privacy
- Applying clinical reasoning across a range and varied patient case mix and showing competency across a range of skills
- Ensuring all equipment is managed safely and effectively
A successful candidate will have/be:
- NMC or HCPC registered RGN or ODP
- Scrub/ theatre experience
This is a fulltime position of 37.5 hours per week with a variety of shifts including long days, weekends and evenings.
My client is offering a salary of up to £30,000 depending on previous experience and the successful candidate will receive a number of benefits including: private healthcare, contributory pension scheme, life assurance, excellent training and development opportunities, subsidised staff restaurant amongst other perks!
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please submit your CV to Caroline at Eclypse Recruitment.
Posted 4 days ago