Staff Nurse - Aberdeen City - This Area Only | Zoek UK | d4fc25
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home
Aberdeen City - This Area Only
£17 - £18/hour
Permanent (Full time)
Staff Nurse required - Full time or Part Time
We would love to hear from NMC Registered nurses who can bring passion, empathy and clinical skills and knowledge to a professional and committed team. A nurse whose goal is to provide excellent care and support for the residents in homely, comfortable and well appointed care homes in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire
You will become a great asset to the company, bringing with you your great nursing experience, and will be passionate about ensuring the delivery of great quality care to older, frail and vulnerable people.
You should -
* Be registered with NMC
* Have an interest in Dementia
* Have relevant experience in an environment which delivers quality care
* Have the ability to create a safe and friendly environment for older people
* Be open and receptive to new ideas and ways of working
* Have a positive, bright and cheerful outlook
* £17 - 18 per hour
* Full- time or Part-time
* The opportunity to develop yourself with continuous learning and staff development programs
* Have the opportunity to pursue a special interest within the field of elderly care
These roles are a great opportunity for Nurses who wants to build a career in a care home environment, working with a hugely supportive management team. Your commitment to professionalism, knowledge, and passion will be rewarded and will ensure the delivery of excellent care in an outstanding environment.
Heart Resourcing seeks out only the very best talented and experienced Healthcare professionals and works entirely with clients who have the same quality-driven priorities. We would love to hear from you if you feel that you can meet these criteria