Proposals Manager - Main Contractor (London)
Salary/Package:£45k + £5,600 car allowance + Healthcare + Pension + Life Assurance
Tier 1 Main contractor who are renowned for working on large scale residential and mix use developments projects in London are looking for Proposals Manager to join their London office. They have turnover of £600milion and are specialist contractor within housing sector. They are privately owned and vibrant growing company, who value staff and give them opportunity to work on complex challenging projects.
They need an experienced Proposals Manager in their London team, to manage bid submissions and proposals from initial enquiry to tender submission. You will be working on tenders for new building residential schemes which range from £10million to £100million, they have strong client base but want to expand and grow the business winning bigger large scale projects.
- Gather, collate, and format data in order to meet the requirement for pre-qualification, expression of interest and tender submissions.
- Write customer specific responses to questions raised during the bid process.
- Identify, write and capture project innovations and best practice for future use.
- Research and write supporting information for use in proposals including case studies, CVs and project best practice.
- Produce, when necessary, company capability documents
- Store outputs in a way that can be readily shared for future use by others in the company.
- Liaise with operations and support teams to ensure that they are briefed with the details of an enquiry/project and work with them on the resolution of technical issues.
- Bid administration as necessary.
- Develop and maintain the submission answers database.
- Provide support for production of presentations for interviews.
- Maintain relationships with external/internal graphic designers, printers and suppliers of electronic media.
- Attend post tender review meetings to determine lessons learnt and ensure these are fed back into subsequent submissions
- Create Client specific corporate brochures, supporting BDM requirements
Skills & Experience required
- Experience within the construction industry.
- Understanding of the tender process.
- Proven track record of successful strike rate for both PQQ's and ITT's
- Client and Employers Agent contacts
- Adobe creative suite experience required, in particular In-Design
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the social housing market
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Flexible approach to work and able to prioritise
- Good team player
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call me for a confidential discussion on######### or email your details to #########
Posted 29 days ago