Assistant Investment Consultant - Bristol | Zoek UK
Assistant Investment Consultant
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is a prestigious pensions company who is seeking an Assistant Investment Consultant to join their Bristol office.
- Working in client teams to produce strategic advice.
- Potentially starting to lead client teams or moving into this role rapidly.
- Setting up asset liability models to help our clients better understand risk.
- Producing clear written advice to help our clients quickly identify and understand the key issues.
- Preparing monitoring reports to help our clients understand what is driving performance.
- Attending client meetings to help deliver advice and understand the importance of effective communication.
- Researching investment ideas across the full range of asset classes.
- Researching fund managers.
- Supporting asset transitions across managers and funds.
- Contributing to the continuous debate about how we do an even better job for our clients (. new investment ideas or ways to communicate investment concepts).
- Passionate about investments and investing
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong desire to become a client facing consultant
- Confidence to express a view
- Hard working, dedicated individual
- Desire to take responsibility for work
- Effective organisation skills and ability to manage and prioritise workload
- Proactive attitude & quick to learn
- Care and keen attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office
- Good mathematical ability
- At least two years' experience as an Assistant Investment Consultant in an employee benefits consulting firm or very similar directly relevant role.
- Experience of the investment issues faced by pension schemes
- Experience of delivering advice to pension schemes
- Experience of researching investment ideas or investment managers
- Progress towards the CFA or actuarial exams
Posted 33 days ago