Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner - Bolton
Lancashire - This Area Only
£18.00 to £22.00 per hour
Are you a CAMHS Practitioner looking for a fantastic new role?
Pulse is now seeking a CAMHS Practitioner to join an innovative team, based in a well-established NHS trust based in Bolton. The role is available to start as soon as possible, and the appointed candidate will need to work full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
By joining Pulse, you will be working with the UK’s leading Psychological Therapies recruitment agency who value their candidates and offer a wide range of benefits, that includes a £300 refer a friend bonus scheme.
• Show excellent CAMHS experience
• Able to complete urgent assessments
• Contribute to duty cover
• Offer clinical treatment work and consultation
• Experience of a wide range of young people’s mental health presentations
• Can work well independently and as part of the team
Other Pulse benefits:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Daily payroll
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
- AHP_FE_PT_ CAMHS
Posted 24 days ago