Execllent salary package & company bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Levitate Recruitment have been engaged by a specialist Restructuring & Advisory firm to speak with experienced Restructuring professionals regarding Director level opportunities in Central London. Joining an International firm, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of complex projects with many of your clients operating across the globThe Role:
- Assist companies in financial stress and distress, both formal and informal appointments
- Analyse client business plans.
- Develop strategy including contingency plans, options analysis and exit planning.
- Prepare or analyse cash flow forecasts, business plans and financial models
- Manage formal appointments, to include administrations, liquidations, CVA’s and schemes of arrangement.
- Manage corporate simplification projects and restructures
- Financial modelling for potential AMA and for restructuring.
- Preparation of and participation in management presentation and new business presentations
- Industry and business research
- Significant client interaction at multiple levels
- Minimum of 10 years restructuring experience from an operational business
- Relevant accountancy or JIE qualification.
- Strong knowledge and expertise within the field of restructuring
- Highly motivated with the ability to work a demanding schedule in an entrepreneurial environment
- Superior interpersonal, communication, marketing, sales and organizational skills
- Ability to make effective decisions by analysing information and considering priorities.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects
Posted 104 days ago