Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist
Skipton, North Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Are you looking for Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist opportunities?
Conrad Consulting are working with an award winning Architectural and Design Practice that have a Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist requirement to join their recently extensively renovated Skipton office which is situated in the beautiful Yorkshire dales countryside.
This practice recently celebrated 50 years of designing exceptional spaces that have transformed the built environment. Their team of 60 Architects, Building Consultants and Interior Designers have successfully delivered over 10,0000 projects across the commercial, education, healthcare, leisure, industrial, residential and retail sectors.
This new vacancy is within the Residential Team and you will work under the stewardship of a remarkably talented Senior Director, furthermore the successful Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist will work on a variety of esteemed projects from large bespoke homes and sensitive conversations to housing schemes including new build hamlets and residential care homes. In addition to this you will also be working on some projects within the Industrial sector, whilst the business promotes sector specialists, they do not like to pigeon hole their staff, they believe in offering variation.
If you are interested in this role so far, you must be fully proficient in the use of REVIT to be considered. You must also have experience in several different sectors, including previous demonstrable Residential experience.
Other requirements of the Architectural Technician/Technologist include:
- Ideally MCIAT Registered with at least 3 years PQE
- Able to produce packages of technical information without supervision and to a very high standard.
- A thorough understanding of UK Building & Planning Regulations
- Able to lead discussions with Structural and M&E Engineers
- An excellent understanding of construction programming / sequencing, deadlines and cost control
- Able to attend site meetings and to discuss details coherently with MainContractors and SubContractors at site level
- Able to take a project onto site post tender and through to completion, must have previous job running experience.
Salary offered is between £35,000 £40,000 depending on experience + extensive employee benefits, CPD and flexible working options.
Send an up to date CV and work examples to James Jackson if you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity . If you would like further details of this role, give James a call on#########
Posted 15 days ago