Up to £9 per hour
Have you got a passion for working with young children? Can you provide a wide range of exciting and stimulating activities? Do you want to make a difference in the early years of a child?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Nursery Assistant Role in the Bodmin area. If you are local, or youre willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
* Access to consultants with knowledge of Early Years education
* Easy access by road
* Free training, both online and onsite
* ReferaFriend scheme, with a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the EYFS Guidelines, ensuring that pupils are best positioned to reach their Early Learning Goals
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils development
* Have a genuine love for working with young children
* Good knowledge of the EYFS Guidelines
* Experience working with children aged 04
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* Access to own vehicle is preferred
Still interested? Get in touch on and ask for Lewis, or email ######### .
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
Posted 2 days ago