Senior HR Advisor
London, Greater London, England
£ 30000.00 - £ 40000.00 Per Annum
Permanent (Full time)
! ()We're looking for a talented Senior HR Advisor to work for our client, an operationally focussed global logistics/F&B business that has undergone significant transformation.
They want to recruit an experienced and confident Senior HR generalist used to operating at fast pace within a demanding organisation with lean structures in place (you'll be advising, coaching and managing associated administration.). The role is accountable for running many key People processes and projects, whilst supporting senior HR leaders and the wider HR/Payroll team in ensuring starters/leavers and employee changes and movements are processed. This role offers development opportunities and exposure to interesting projects.
Applications from across London will be considered however travel to Ruislip and Hemel Hempstead offices 2 - 3 times per week will be required, so individuals in West London, Berkshire, Surrey, Hertfordshire ideal.
Tasks to include…
- Employee Relations - Able to run disciplinaries up to appeal
- Managing all Flexible Working/Maternity/ Paternity leave requests
- HR Metrics - Data Integrity & Reporting: Reporting on sickness, holidays, staff turnover
- Upskilling line manager capability - running bite-size training
- Support with HR administration around Starters/Leavers and Change of Terms
- Overall system maintenance and updating of HRIS SDWorx with all key changes
The ideal candidate for this HR Advisor role will CIPD qualified / part-qualified with experience of providing a high standard of HR support across a multi-site environment. You must be able to demonstrate knowledge across various disciplines, including employment law, employee relations & disciplinaries, organisational development and design, people analytics, reward, coaching and mentoring, and learning and development.
In addition, it's essential that you possess the following:
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels: Operators, Managers and Directors
- Highly process orientated, a stickler for detail
- Structured in thinking and following through on processes: a completer-finisher
- Can-do attitude and resilient (really busy environment with fast turnarounds)
Basic salary: Offering an excellent package of between £30,000 - £40,000 plus benefits.
Interested? If you think you're right for this HR Advisor role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.