Senior Data & Analytics Architect
£80000 - £90000 per annum
In this role youll be entrusted with delivering advanced analytics to drive value throughout the business. Youll need to use your technical expertise to gain an advanced understanding of the business strategy and intended goals, define sophisticated architecture, build solution portfolios and roadmaps, and provide assurance and direction to implementation teams.
The perfect candidate will have strong influential skills, working closely with a number of teams and key stakeholders, as well as the business acumen and technical understanding to make wellresearched and timely recommendations for the selection of the most appropriate technologies for the future data and analytics estate.
Location can be flexible with working from home options.
- Data Modelling, Data Management, Data Warehouses, Relational Databases
- Big Data Architecture & Technology, Data Lakes, Batch and Streaming Data Pipelines
- Analytics implementations in the cloud (preferably Azure)
- Experience of delivering sizeable analytics programmes within a multimillion pound business
My client need a selfstarting, driven individual who can confidently work off their own initiative. If you are motivated by business improvement and have worked in a capacity where you positively and proactively influence change within an organisation, you could be a real asset to this team.
Whats in it for you?
- Generous holiday allowance with the ability to buy more
- Excellent share & pension plans
- Technical training
- Tailored internal development opportunities
- Flexible working available
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Posted 31 days ago