Qualified Nursery Practitioner
£19000 - £21500 per annum
This Ofsted Outstanding nursery in Islington**,**London provides a loving, caring and friendly environment, in which children have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in every area in order to reach their full potential. Their aim is for every child to be happy and healthy, enjoying their early years at the nursery.
They are looking for funloving, hardworking, dedicated qualified practitioners to join their evergrowing team.
You will need to:
- Have a Level 3 qualification or higher
- Have creative ideas for activities
- Have DBS (Disclosure Barring Service)
- Build strong relationships with parents and other staff members
The key daytoday tasks include:
- Plan and prepare fun daily activities meeting the curriculum planning according to EYFS
- To take observations on your key children ensuring confidentiality
- To ensure all children are happy and well cared for and their individual needs are being met.
In exchange, the nursery offers a very competitive salary of up to £21500 subject to qualifications and experience, plus 33 days paid holidays and access to further training.
This is a permanent fulltime position, with an immediate start, working 40 hours, with the possibility to do 5 or 4 days per week.
FABREC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, candidates and volunteers to share this commitment. The background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
By applying to this ad you confirm that you understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, FABrec may forward your details to clients, and additionally display promotional excerpts from your details on the Fabrec website or other websites of our group. You agree and accept that your present employer may access the Fabrec website or other Fabrec group websites and you unconditionally waive any and all claims you may have against Fabrec as a result of any loss you may suffer as a result of the information being displayed on these websites.
Posted 13 days ago