Barry, Vale of Glamorgan, Wales
£10 per hour
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM ALL OUR STAFF TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT FOR CHILDREN, DO WHAT'S NEEDED, AND DO WHAT WORKS:
- By demonstrating a commit to Action for Children's defining statement, 'keeping the child at the centre', and to promote and incorporate Action for Children's Participation Standards as appropriate to your role
- By achieving the highest standards of safeguarding, whether through direct care provision or support activities to the children and young people who come into contact with our services, or by appropriately reporting concerns about any child or young person
- By promoting Equality and Diversity strategy locally including linking with local equality and diversity frameworks to ensure promotion of best practice and to inform and develop appropriate action plans
- By demonstrating a willingness and ability to operate within a constantly changing environment and as such work priorities and targets may change.
- By recognising that management reserves the right to make reasonable changes to the job purpose and accountabilities.
- By undertaking such other duties that occasionally arise, which will always ensure that Action for Children will do what's right, what's needed, and do what works for children.
- By working cross functionally with other departments and countries to ensure that Action for Children's Values are delivered.
- By ensuring familiarisation and compliance with Health, Environmental & Safety policies and
procedures. In the event of any serious risk, take immediate action to reduce this risk and inform senior management.
Must hold a full UK driving license and have own vehicle.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call#########
Posted 30 days ago