Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £20000 per annum
Robert Half are currently recruiting an Assistant Accountant for a SME company within the Health Care Sector. This is a temporary to permanent role based in South Leeds.
The role involves preparation of financial statements and accounts, managing ledgers, forecasting and budgeting, plus preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
* Preparation of monthly accounts
* Formation of year end statutory accounts
* Maintenance of sales invoices and reports
* Reconciliation, including posting and balancing
* Utilisation of accounting software
* Preparation of reports on debtors and creditors
* Maintaining all necessary records including invoices, expenses, payments and transactions
* Providing general finance advice and assistance as required
The Ideal Candidate:
* Enthusiastic, committed and a fast learner with previous experience of a busy environment
* Computer literate with an aptitude for numbers
* Basic understanding of bookkeeping and accountancy procedures
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work with individuals across departments and liaise with external customers and contacts
* Solid organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a varied workload
* Hold or be studying towards a relevant accountancy qualification
Salary & Benefits
The salary is £20000 per Annam
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 12 days ago