Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Up to £9.87 per hour
Job Title: Night Support Worker
- Location: Rusthall
- Role Overview:As a Support Worker at Rusthall Respite you will work with people who have varying degrees of learning disabilities and autistic spectrum disorders to promote independence and support them to lead as fulfilling life as possible, incorporating both therapy based activities and social based activities.
- Your duties will also include:
- Helping the people we support to learn new skills.
- Assisting with day to day living tasks.
- Ensuring the people we support are encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Supporting our clients to live as independently as possible.
- Providing personal care.
- Moving and handling needs
- Support with medication and complex clinical needs.
- Support to access activities and socialise with others. Benefits:
- We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS** & Holidays
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend from £250£750
- ** Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary
Here at Voyage Care we like to EMPOWER each other, work TOGETHER, continue to be HONEST, to lead in OUTSTANDING quality and always be SUPPORTIVE.
Posted 11 days ago