£34000 - £37000 per annum
The role of Shift Lead will take ownership for the successful delivery of key measures using Performance Management Systems. This leadership role will have responsibility for the development & coaching of team members creating a culture of continuous improvement where everyone is enabled & empowered to deliver their full potential.
* Creating and delivering development plans through LMS for own team aligned to OGSM
* Creating succession pathways both up through and across organisation
* Proactive and reactive problem solving and facilitation, coaching the team to do the same.
* Role modelling Go, Look, See by being present in the department every day.
* Using PDCA techniques to follow problems through to 100year fix in real time
* Create and enabling team to seek out improvement opportunities within the workplace and converts to own OPEX projects aligned to site business plan.
* Encouraging others to seek out improvement opportunities and to own the delivery of projects
* Owns and delivers OPEX initiatives delegating and supporting team to do so.
* Supporting team to demonstrate OPEX contribution through PDP/Job Chat process
* Reviewing, setting and improving both operational and individual KPIs in accordance with site and functional targets.
* Looking for and encouraging others to find waste opportunities in everything that we do
* Making informed decisions based on commercial impact and with cost leadership mindset.
* Tracking shift performance and providing insight with data.
* People management including delivery of performance reviews, development and coaching of team with a engagement, development and retention focus.
* Effectively managing employee relations issues diligently and confidentially.
* Health and safety commitment to a zero Loss Time Accident mindset, demonstrated through Go, Look, See, Identifying risks and hazards, and putting in place corrective actions with effective close out.
* Create purpose and direction around OGSM deliverables
* Ensures own activities are aligned to overall business objectives and knows how current performance impacts the bottom line.
* Collaboratively works with other teams to improve site efficiency and our business.
* Sharing of best practice and implementation of standardisation across everything we do.
* Strive for Operational Excellence, coaching team on use of the principles and tools.
Demonstrable skills, experience and knowledge within the following:
Leading Building relationships, growing capability and leading teams and processes. Facilitation of meetings, creation & delivery of presentations. Sharing best practice within team & other departments. Confident communication skills which can be tailored to message delivery & audience. Sees the value in working cross functionally building collaborative & diverse relationships.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 25 days ago