Computer Science Teacher
South Shields, UK
£550 - £850 per week
Are you a Computer Science teacher looking for a full-time position in a Secondary School?
Teaching Personnel are working alongside a large Secondary School in South Tynesidewho are hoping to recruit a Computer Science Teacher to join their welcoming staff team for September 2019.
- Full-time Computer Science**teacher, required from September 2019**until the end of the academic year
- 12 month temporary role teaching a full timetable
- School would accept ICT Teacher CV's
- Teaching acrossKey Stage Three and GCSE
- Must hold subject specific qualifications within Computer Science
- Both experienced and newly qualified Computer Science teachers are welcome to apply as relevant induction support will be provided
- Pay in line with teaching scale point(£23,720 - £39,406 per annum)
- Secondary school looking for ambitious staff tohelp improve overall student attainment
The successful Computer Science teacher will be expected to;
- Support with the development of Schemes of Work in line with the National Curriculum for Computer Science.
- Plan, prepare and deliver differentiated Computer Science lessons to meet the needs of individual learners at various levels of learning.
- Assess and evaluate class work reporting back to senior teachers in order to take appropriate action to support pupils in meeting their aims and objectives.
- Promote positive behaviour management skills amongst pupils and manage behaviour in line with school behaviour policies. Our client school is located in South Tyneside and is very accessible from Newcastle upon Tyne and all of Northumberland. For non-drivers, there are several public transportation links from surrounding areas of Newcastle.
The incoming Computer Science teacher will be required to deliver pupil centred lessons throughout the creation of comprehensive lesson plans incorporating various methods of teaching to ensure pupils are actively engaged and understand the materials clearly. It will also be important to collaborate with senior teachers in order to establish new activities to boost students' attainment and allocate resources correctly.
Computer Science Teachers are urged to apply for this position. For immediate consideration, please submit a full CV to Stuart Hawkins. To obtain further information, please contact the Tyne and Wear Secondary Office on#########
Posted 18 days ago