Oldham, Greater Manchester
£29000 - £35000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
| Work as a Disability Analyst / PIP Assessor at a brand new assessment clinic based in Oldham. We are seeking to recruit qualified Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists with two years postregistration experience for these Disability Assessor roles.
The role as Disability Assessor will involve facetoface assessments with Personal Independence Payment (PIP) claimants to provide a structured report that will be used by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) in their claim decision process.
The post will be supported by a robust inhouse training programme with a clinical mentor, protected 3hours of weekly CPD time and once in post you will receive full training and supervision through clinical reasoning sessions, joint assessments, supervision and peer review with daily advice and support from senior staff and management.
Disability Assessor Hours: Fulltime, permanent positions (Monday to Friday 09.00 17.00) although will consider parttime applications. Roles available in Oldham.
Benefits as Disability Assessor:
- A starting salary of £29,000 £35,541 pa (depending on experience) Increasing by £1,000 a year
- A permanent contract
- No weekends
- Full training and CPD, including elearning and an initial, fully funded 10day residential training course (this course alone covers CPD credits required for revalidation)
- Protected weekly CPD time (3 hours per week)
- 28 days holiday pay
- Company pension
- Optional paid overtime
- The opportunity to work in a fantastic team at a growing business that respects, listens to and develops its staff.
Candidates shortlisted for interview will have:- At least 2 years postHCPC or NMC registration experience
- Good communication, organisational and time management skills
- Good IT skills including word processing
- Previous experience of working in mental health is desirable, although not essential
If you are a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Occupational Therapists or Physiotherapists with two years postregistration experience and would like further details about these new Disability Assessor roles, please APPLY or contact Megan on######### at Leaders in Care for further details. | | --- |
Posted 116 days ago