£27293 - £30293 per annum + (Including £3,000 Bonus) + Company Car
Want to represent premium drinks brand Diageo? Promote world leading alcohol brands working as a Sales Executive for CPM calling into food led outlets Salary £27,293 + bonus of up to £3,000 per annum + company car
Ideal location: East Central London, EC1M
Territory covering: Shoreditch, Islington, Camden, Hendon, Holborn & surrounding areas
Due to an expansion of our talented and growing Diageo team we are seeking Sales Executives with knowledge of the foodled ontrade sector. If you want to play a key role in increasing the sales of some of the worlds most iconic Spirit brands, then this would be a great career choice for you.
What would I be doing?
As a Sales Executive you will cover a territory including city centres and surrounding areas, calling into foodled outlets (restaurants) promoting the products, staff training and creating excitement. You would be representing premium Diageo brands such as Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Tanqueray, Captain Morgan, Croc and Gordons.
Day to day this would include:
* Training staff on the brands and how to serve them perfectly
* Placing social media posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, raising awareness of any promotions and events
* Increasing and sales across your territory
* Ensure promotions are prominently featured in each on trade outlet and staff are aware of them and the incentives
* Create new menus, with suggestions of different serving options for the products
Our Sales Executives have said they love their jobs because...
- We build incredible relationships and change peoples perceptions so they become advocates of the products
I am passionate about the brands I work with and love it when I can influence people to share that passion too
Working closely with these outlets gives me a real buzz, I feel really proud when I see the results that come from what we do
This would be a great Sales Executive job for you if:
* You are ambitious, working to the highest standards
* You would love to represent such a premium brand and its products
* You have experience of the hospitality industry, and dealing with key clients within significant food led outlets
* You have great communication skills and using them to present to individuals and groups
* You have previous sales experience and have used structured selling and negotiation skills
* You have a full UK driving licence
Benefits and rewards What can we offer you?
* £27,293 per annum basic
* Up to £3,000 bonus per annum + company car
* 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
* First class ongoing training and development, and the genuine opportunity to progress.
CPM have a fantastic working environment and culture and have been recognised for their firstclass training and development through the Investors in People Gold award.
Apply today to represent a world leading drinks brand and have access to unrivalled career opportunities within both Diageo and CPM.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 11 days ago