Trustee & Depositary Analyst
Are you an outgoing and highly motivated individual looking for a fresh new challenge? Our client is looking for a Trustee & Depositary Analyst to expand their team. This role is based in Edinburgh.
As a talented and highly organised individual, the core function of this role is to protect investors by financial monitoring, general oversight and verification of funds ownership of assets and in some cases, safekeeping of documents evidencing title.
- Monitor fund bank account movements
- Review fund documentation to understand fund structure, investment policy and fees arrangements
- Review legal documentation to verify asset ownership
- Review investor communications
- Identify issues and maintain issues log /information received/outstanding
- Monitor deadlines and chase information where not received
- Compile and issue client quarterly reports
- Complete periodic checklists to ensure compliance with relevant legislation
- Liaise with Finance team re client invoicing
- First point of contact for client team
- Liaise with clients other advisors
- Undertaking KYC checks on clients/investors
- Experience working within a trustee and depositary environment
- Some legal experience beneficial but not essential
- Experience of fund structures beneficial but not essential
- Good time management skills/work well under pressure and ability to prioritise
- Able to interrogate information, identify key issues and create reports using information from multiple data sources
- Proficient and comfortable working with numbers
- Confident and assertive communicator and team player
- Confident and able to present and communicate with clients and their other advisors in a professional manner
Job Reference: BH12094
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At CoreAsset, were committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that youre happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job were advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) youre agreeing to be bound by this policy.
CoreAsset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Posted 39 days ago