Early Years Teacher - KA11 4HN | Zoek UK
Early Years Teacher - Crystal Palace
KA11 4HN, Dreghorn
£28355 - £37500 per annum
Early Years Teacher
An Ofsted rated 'Good' primary school in Crystal Palace, Croydon, are seeking an engaging Early years teacher to start in September 2020. This position is a permanent appointment and is full time.
The school is in a great location, short walk from Crystal Palace station. The curriculum is creative, with children encouraged to develop skills and understanding in a range of foundation subjects, with emphasis on high quality provision in core aims of the school are to promote academic success through high standards of teaching and learning, whilst encouraging children to foster positive relationships and mutual respect.
Staff are encouraged to share best practice through collaborative planning. As a new member of staff you will be welcomed into the team and given access to a range of resources and in-house CPD training.
The ideal teacher will have recent EYFS teaching experience in schools in the UK.
- Location: Crystal Palace, Croydon
- Position:EYFS Teacher
- Type of work: Class Teacher - planning, preparation, marking, parents' evenings etc
- Contract or position start date:Permanent September 2020
- Full time/part time: Full time
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 1-year EYFS Class teaching experience in the UK
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
Posted 30 days ago