Community Nurse band 5 Mile End
City of London, London
£21.00 - £27.00 per hour + mileage covered
Athona Recruitment is recruiting for a band 5 Community Nurse to work for an NHS Trust based in Mile End and surrounding areas, on a parttime or full time basis.
Band 5 Community Nurses are required to have the following competencies:
* Car driver/ability to travel within your locality in a timely manner.
* Medicine Management
* Diabetes care/Insulin administration
* Trauma wounds non complex
* Surgical wounds non complex
* Pressure Ulcer care
* Recent Anaphylaxis Training
* Male and female catheterisation care of and insertion.
Agency nurses are not expected to deal with the more complex needs of patients, as these tasks would be carried out by a member of the Trusts permanent staff.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, indate DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Janeth on######### to discuss this opportunity.
Athona Recruitments Nursing division is an awardwinning, onframework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixedterm contracts or long term positions in the East London and surrounding areas. If youre looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Posted 37 days ago