Senior Mechanical Engineer Oxford
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Senior Mechanical Engineer Building Services
Oxford Award Winning Consultancy
£30,000 £45,000 per annum Excellent Benefits Package
Penguin Recruitment are pleased to be working alongside a multidisciplinary building services consultants, who are looking for an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer to help grown and develop their established team.
Our client have a number of offices, and over 25 years experience specialising in the building services, and now there is an opportunity for either an intermediate engineer, looking to take the next step and become a senior, or an engineer already at senior level, ready for a new challenge with an ambitious consultancy.
Duties will include leading project surveys, feasibility reports, design, specification, onsite supervision and management of mechanical services installations under guidance from Principal Engineer. Working closely with team members you will see projects through from inception, to completion and handover.
Skills and Qualities
- A degree in a relevant subject
- Minimum 35 years experience of building services design
- Experience of managing/mentoring junior team members
- Able to demonstrate a good range of project experience across different sectors
- Revit experience necessary
- Competent MS Word and Excel user
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate, good organisational and prioritisation skills
- The successful candidate will also need to have their own transport and driving license.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles then please contact Jack Porter on######### , or email a copy of your CV to**######### **and we will be in touch.
Posted 33 days ago