Quickbooks / Xero Accountant
£25000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
About the Company:
Robert Half are currently recruiting for an experienced Cloud Accounting Specialist with minimum of 5+ years practice experience in Cloud/ Digital Services Matters for a growing Chartered Accountancy firm based in Edinbrough.
About the role: This is an amazing opportunity for a Cloud Certified Accounting Individual who is looking to work in practice with a forward thinking attitude and excellent working environment enabling you to excel.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Researching suitable Apps connecting these with the accounting system.
- Troubleshooting system issues and liaising with the support teams.
- Actively promote the Cloud Accounting development in line with Business Development Policy
- Keep up to date with new cloud accounting developments and share knowledge as appropriate
- Liaising with clients to agree pricing terms
- Training & development of Clients in setting up their new accounting package
- Convert all existing business records to new systems
- Review current systems and offer ways to improve efficiencies
- Training staff on new systems
- Assisting staff in moving multiple clients onto cloud/new accounting systems.
- Leading the integration of other systems eg. CRM, Stock control etc. in the cloud package
- Assisting with day to day queries via screen sharing
About the Accountant:
- Experience with Xero/Quickbooks/Sage online or any other cloud accounting packages are favourable along with a background in practice
- Working in UK practice is a must do
- Proficient and confidence is the use of ICT and Office is essential
- Experience of Sage Accounting products desirable for conversion purposes
- Proven ability to adapt and respond quickly to changing deadlines and priorities is essential
- Experience of providing training to large groups desirable
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and have strong communication and organisational skills is essential
Whats on offer:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Career Progression
- Private health care
- Working within modern offices
- Flexi time
If this role sounds like something that you are looking for please send your CV over to Robert Half. If you are currently working in accountancy practice and not sure what to do next, you can speak to our Head of Practice & Advisory Recruitment Specialist Kinga Pridka.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice
Posted 38 days ago