Picker / Packer
Temporary (Full time)
Our client is an established luxury food retailer Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services they offer. An opportunity has arisen for several Packers to join their team on a full•time on•going temporary basis.
This is the ideal role for a Packer looking to develop their career with an award•winning company.
Your duties will include:
- Working on fast moving production lines
- Working days, shift pattern 7am•7pm
- Packing items into boxes
- Labelling boxes
- Stacking Pallets
- Recording information for traceability
- Achieving packing targets
- Working under strict food hygiene regulations
To be considered for the role of a Packer you must have:
- The ability to work in a safe and controlled manner
- The flexibility to work different shift patterns
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
Additionally, you MUST possess your own transport due to the location of the client's office.
To apply for the role of a Packer, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Packer, Production Operative, production, production packer, picker, warehouse, food manufacturer, processor
Posted 101 days ago