Secondary Teaching Assistant Mainstream School
£80 - £90 per day
Secondary Teaching Assistant Mainstream School Lambeth, South East London
- Immediate start
- Long term to permanent
- £8090 a day
- Full Time
- Monday to Friday (8.30am to 3.30pm)
At Remedy Education we are currently looking for a passionate and hardworking teaching assistant to work at one of our Ofsted Outstanding rated secondary school in Lambeth South East London.
Our lovely mainstream school are looking for a teaching assistant to support within the classroom and help the class teacher.
The ideal teaching assistant will have experience working with low ability students across different subjects as well as running small intervention groups in certain subjects such as English and Maths. The school are looking for someone who is friendly, proactive and reliable. The ability to build strong relationships with students quickly is imperative as you will be working with different groups of students.
Key skills and experience needed:
- Previous support work within a school or other transferable childrelated experience
- A firm presence and strong behaviour management
- Previous one to one, small group work and/or whole class support
- Professional manner. Proactive, engaging and empathetic.
- Enthusiastic, friendly, patient and determined approach
- Experience or knowledge within special educational needs
To be considered for this role you must have an up to date DBS.
If you think you are the right person for this role the please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.
Posted 20 days ago