£50000 - £70000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Do you enjoy working in a clientcentric environment? In this role, you will develop both your technical and commercial skills gathering insights for clients in a fastgrowing consultancy.
As a Senior Analyst, you will work for a soaring startup consultancy that is known for having an amazing company culture and have signed contracts with a range of major UK clients.
As a Senior Analyst you will:
- Have direct engagement with clients and stakeholders
- Gather impactful insights from data and provide solutions back to clients
EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE BENEFICIAL;
- Experienced user of SQL; Python/R also desirable
- Visualisation; Tableau/Power BI
- Strong Academics Min 2:1 in a numerate or relevant discipline
- Work for a fastgrowing company with amazing career prospects
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Flexible hours Work from Home opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Tamara Olori via the apply link on this page.
Posted 99 days ago