Quality Manager (Manufacturing)
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Role: Quality Manager
Location: Middleton (M24) Manchester
Salary: £35,000 £45,000
Hours: 7:30am 4:30pm (MonThurs), 7:30am 1:15pm (Fri)
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of the companys Quality Management System.
- Define and execute a strategy review for supplier quality assurance that ensures a continuous improvement approach for supplier performance on Quality, Cost and Delivery
- Maintain and review our Quality policy and procedures to ensure our products perform to the highest standard, exceeding customer expectations, ensuring that the cost of quality and cost of poor quality are minimised
- Responsible for implementing quality control processes that ensure product is manufactured to the defined standards first time for fit, form and function and meet the high aesthetic standards demanded.
- Assist with new product introduction and product improvement projects as required
- Responsible for creating, implementing, and monitoring, audit processes and plans that ensure our policies and procedures are adhered to and effectively meet our business goals.
- Ensure the continuous improvement philosophy is maintained through quality throughout the business, and support continuous improvement activities that deliver bottom line improvements
- To develop suitable quality KPIs that provide the necessary data to manage and develop our people and processes
- Provide feedback to other areas of business, with regards to impact from your Department
- Responsible for improving and maintaining our noncompliance processes, for Customers, Suppliers, and internally.
- Minimum 5 years previous Quality management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 5 years in manufacturing with a variety of different processes and working to strict tolerances.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of ISO 9001 & 14001 (2015 transition an advantage)
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience of supplier quality assurance including supplier audits and the 8D process
- Knowledge of a wide variety of Manufacturing processes, assembly and finishing techniques.
Please note: Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Posted 20 days ago