Reception & Administrator
Manchester City Centre
Monday to Friday 12:30pm to 8:30pm
Corporate remote reception/administration services specialist required for a global company, providing excellent customer service and administrative support to internal and external stakeholders.
Working for a business with an outstanding reputation and global coverage, this is not an opportunity to be missed you will be joining a great team working within the gorgeous business support office, for a company renowned for their culture of inclusivity and diversity as well as their success in their industry!
If you are an experienced receptionist or customer experience specialist, used to providing outstanding business support in a corporate, professional environment then this is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level.
* First point of contact for international clients and personnel
* Managing requests for reception services, facility issues, conference room bookings, diary management and travel support
* Updating databases with call logs, updates and producing reporting
* Managing bookings and scheduling using bespoke software
* Prior reception/hospitality/face to face customer service experience
* Strong administrative skills including the full Microsoft package
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Confidence in dealing with stakeholders of all levels across the globe
* 24 days holiday (increasing to 26 after 2 years, and 27 after 5 years) + 8 bank holidays
* Discretionary bonus
* Private medical and dental insurance
* Life assurance
* 5% contributory pension plan
Monday to Friday 12:30pm to 8:30pm with some flexibility
Please apply now for immediate consideration and a conversation about the opportunity!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 46 days ago