Valuation Surveyor - Burton upon Trent | Zoek UK | d5b33984515948a3a7b74f02fec1f91b
£35000 to £35000 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Our client, a well-established growing surveying firm is seeking an AssocRICS Residential Valuation Surveyor competent to L3 in valuation, covering the Midlands.
Joining a business with a tried and tested formula for success will provide you with a stable place to work, in a business that supports your development.
They are regulated by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and have a proven track record of providing the very best client care and the testament to this is the fact that a large percentage of their clients have been with us over many years. Every member of the team is encouraged to 'go the extra mile', by delivering more, adding value, and exceeding the expectations of our clients.
- Be willing to continue or start their APC.
- The jobholder will need to be able to work under their own initiative and be self-motivated to generate new business and to be able to meet challenging targets.
- Good interpersonal skills are therefore essential.
- The job holder will need to have detailed knowledge of RICS rules and regulations.
- A Driving Licence is essential.
- To generate fee-paying income for the Firm by undertaking a variety of professional valuation work.
- Able to undertake bank valuations, homebuyer surveys and building survey reports. This role provides an opportunity for the Surveyor to develop their skills, knowledge, and experience in all areas of valuation and survey supported through coaching activities with other experienced surveyors.
- To develop and maintain professional contacts throughout the Firm's geographical area, developing and building business levels.
- To provide excellent customer service to both private and corporate clients ensuring that all deadlines are achieved.
- To keep professionally up-to-date and maintain adequate records
Salary / Package
- £35,000 + depending on experience
- 20 Days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Hours: 9:00 – Mon to Fri
- Business mileage paid for
- They will pay for further qualifications and training
Posted 28 days ago