Toxicology Senior Associate - Yorkshire and the Humber - This Area Only | Zoek UK
Toxicology Senior Associate
Yorkshire and the Humber - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Toxicology Senior Associate - Global Health and Home Company - Yorkshire with some remote working - £negotiable
** ALL INTERVIEWS AND ONBOARDING ARE BEING CONDUCTED REMOTELY***
The Toxicology Senior Associate is responsible for providing toxicological and risk assessment input to support the safe delivery of their products including OTC products, Medical Devices, Nutritional and Cosmetic products.
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global healthcare company based who are at the forefront of Consumer Health. The role is predominantly based in Yorkshire, but they do offer fantastic remote working options as well. They offer great training and development as well as good career development opportunities.
- Global healthcare company
- Innovative product range covering medicines, medical devices, biocides/chemicals and cosmetics
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Fast paced organisation with the opportunity to work on numerous projects concurrently
- New state of the art R&D Centre recently opened
The Toxicology Senior Associate will be responsible for;
- Provide toxicology guidance and expertise in relation to safety risk assessments for consumer products on a global basis.
- Ensure that assessments are performed applying current scientific knowledge, methods and in compliance with relevant regulations and legislation.
- Conduct impact and safety assessments for ingredients and products
- Communication assessment findings and reports to the wider business, senior stakeholders and various teams
To apply for this role as a Toxicology Senior Associate our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Proven track record in toxicology / safety of medicinal, OTC, cosmetics, nutritional products
- Ideally degree educated (or higher) in toxicology or any other scientific field
- Excellent communication skills
- Risk assessment experience
- Ability to analyse and interpret data and document within a formal risk assessment
What should you do next?
This Toxicology Senior Associate role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a global healthcare company who are at the forefront of their therapy areas. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
Posted 20 days ago