Band 7 CBT Therapist - South Yorkshire
South Yorkshire, UK
£22.00 to £26.00 per hour
Are you a qualified CBT Therapist, looking for a new NHS role?
Pulse are the leading healthcare recruiter for Psychological Therapies and we work closely with our NHS and private clients, to place qualified professionals into both permanent and locum roles across the UK.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a qualified CBT Therapist to join a growing team in an NHS Hospital based in South Yorkshire. If you are interested in joining a well-established, dynamic group providing high quality therapy services, then please apply today.
It is essential that the candidate is BABCP registered or working towards this accreditation. This is a full-time locum role, available to start immediately.
Skills and experience:
• Relevant registrations HCPC/BABCP
• Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
• IAPT experience
• CBT experience
• HireVue online interviews
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Posted 18 days ago