Community Psychiatric Nurse ( CPN) Band 6 - Waterloo
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Pulse Nursing have a range of new Community Psychiatric Nursing (CPN) roles to manage a recovery caseload of clients experiencing severe and enduring mental disorders.
Overview of the role
- To be accountable for the co-ordination of recovery care plans for people between the ages of 17-75.
- To work closely with other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- To assess health and social care needs and negotiate care plans with service users and their carers, remaining objective when working with diagnostic uncertainty.
- To undertake risk assessments according to Trust policy.
- To ensure the delivery of care plans in partnership with multi-disciplinary colleagues and a range of health and social care agencies, within the CPA structure.
- To engage with service users and carers assertively and offer care/interventions within the least restrictive settings in normal community environments.
- To provide a service sensitive to age, culture, ethnicity, gender, sexuality and disability.
This is a Monday through Friday role 0900-1700
Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into both the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do, and the reason we excel.
We are able to offer a variety of roles and shift patterns across London to suit your needs.
Why Join Pulse?
- Rewarding– competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy– quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Posted 106 days ago