£30000 - £32000 per annum + benefits
Permanent (Full time)
We are recruiting for an Internal Recruiter for our growing client based near Lichfield.
We are looking for an accomplished Internal Recruiter, who has experience Recruiting inhouse. We will consider applications from Agency Recruiters with InHouse experience also.
The duties of the Internal Recruiter will include:
- Building strong and influential working relationships with stakeholders.
- Guide and advise on recruitment best practice; defining, shaping and leading the full recruitment process for a wide variety and level of roles.
- Understand the candidate marketplace and continue to innovate and develop a range of strategies to attract the highest quality of candidates.
- Define and lead the interviewing and selection process with a high level of expertise.
- Building strong rapport with candidates.
- Competency based questioning and advanced interview.
- Use of psychometric and assessment tools to guide recruitment decision making.
- Manage relationships with third party suppliers.
- Analyse recruitment campaigns, suggest and implement improvements.
- Coaching colleagues at all levels.
- Lead recruitment or People related projects.
Experience in the use of psychometric assessment tools and social recruiting platforms would be a strong advantage.
This is a varied and interesting role for an experience Internal Recruiter, who will be based near Lichfield, but with regular travel to our locations across the UK Midlands and London.
- Salary £30 £32k dependent on experience
- Permanent contract of employment
- Company wide training programme to develop key skills
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Healthcare, other medical benefits, critical illness cover and travel insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Staff purchase scheme
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experiences please send your CV across. We look forward to your application.
Posted 116 days ago