CoreAsset Consultings client a global financial services firm is looking for a French speaking Sanctions Alert Adjudicator to join their team. The applicant must be fluent in French, with strong investigative skills and high attention to detail.
This is an initial 6month day rate contract in Edinburgh.
- Fluent in French
- Risk professional with experience in one or more risk compliance roles, to include Sanctions experience
- Knowledge of Sanctions regulations / guidance and their application to Sanctions alert adjudication
- Knowledge of SWIFT messages (preferred)
- Experience of working in financial services
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to adapt to change and provide input where necessary
- Effectively support the Sanctions Alert Investigations Leads in the achievement of their management responsibilities
- Providing subject matter expertise to the implementation of globally led Sanctions change initiatives within Region and more specifically within Regional Alert Investigations Team
- Ensure full adherence to Global Standards Policy within Region, including but not limited to related Sanctions Guidance and Operating Procedures
- Support Alert Adjudication Leads in identifying Sanctions themes and trends
- Where identified escalate Sanctions breaches in the appropriate manner to the required escalation point
- Timely escalation of confirmed True Matches to Country Sanctions Officers.
- Maintain awareness of operational risk within direct reporting line to minimise the likelihood of it occurring including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting
- Provides support in managing Sanctions risk for the region
- Supports businesses and functions to address any actual and potential Sanctions compliance issues.
Job reference: 12159
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At CoreAsset, were committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that youre happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job were advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) youre agreeing to be bound by this policy.
CoreAsset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Posted 14 days ago