Customer Response Advisor
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Job Title: Customer Response Advisor
Job Type: Temp to perm
Industry: Inbound/Customer Service
Location: Manchester City Centre
Start dates: ASAP
Are you looking for more free time during the week?
We are on the lookout for candidates that can work two days and two nights, on a 4 on and 4 off basis.
Is this the flexibility youve been looking for?
For this role you must be self motivated, and have excellent communications skills, as well as attention to detail. Working for one of the largest Security companies in the UK you will work as part of a team that provides excellent customer service to external customers.
Hours of work:
* Day shift 7am 7pm
* Night shift 7pm to 7am
* 4 days on 4 days off rolling shift pattern .
* You will work 2 days and then 2 night shifts and then have 4 days off.
* This will not change making it easy to organise your time off
* Your lunches are paid for each day
- As a Customer Service Representative, your daytoday responsibilities will include:
* First point of contact for all queries via phone and email
* Outbound calling following up on enquiries about availability
* Being able to provide a world class customer service over the telephone
* Logging and dealing with queries and complaints
* Logging all information accurately on the inhouse system
- What you will need:
* Previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service
* Ability to empathise with the customer
* Ability to work under pressure in a fastpaced environment
* Ideally phonebased customer service experience
* Problemsolving skills and the ability to take ownership over each customer query
* Excellent communication skills at all levels
* A passion for customer service
* Attention to detail
* Excellent team player
- We will need to be able to reference you for the last 5 years of your employment history and have a clear DBS check.
If you have experience working in a Customer service environment and want to work for a highly reputable company, then do not delay get in touch now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Posted 47 days ago