Ashford TN25 4AG, UK
Permanent (Full time)
This is an exciting opportunity to join Brakes, part of Sysco – the world’s largest supplier of restaurants and caterers.
We are looking for a talented videographer & motion designer with an exciting portfolio of video and animation work gained either client or agency-side.
This role involves creating and communicating compelling visual stories through video and motion content.
As a member the Brakes creative team you will be based at our Ashford HQ but will be expected to frequently travel to events and our multiple sites around the country.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
• Be a post-production specialist with the skills to edit video to an exceptional quality
• An equal enthusiasm for creating both corporate and creative work
• Understand what content works (and more importantly what video content doesn’t work) for food professionals. You’ll need to quickly learn what our customers care about, and how to create content that that they can rely upon.
• Be confident to work alone when necessary with a variety of subjects/people from Brakes customers to Brakes senior management
• Customer focused (internal & external)
• You are a creative problem solver with a proactive, ‘can do’ attitude.
• You are open to taking direction from colleagues as well as being able to make independent decisions
• Great communication skills and the ability to talk through ideas clearly and confidently
• Work with the studio manager to create edit schedules and respond to briefs
• Archiving and managing video data on internal servers and back-up systems as well as maintaining and sharing content
• You will be highly methodical in your approach
• You will have the ability to work at speed in a fast turnaround environment, without sacrificing quality of content
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ensure all activity is aligned to the business’ objectives
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
• The ability to operate DSLR camera and basic lighting and sound equipment knowledge
• Extensive knowledge of Premiere Pro CC or Final Cut Pro
• Strong After Effects knowledge.
• An excellent level of written and spoken English.
• You should be a follower of industry trends, technologies and techniques.
• You will be hard working and committed and be able to produce good quality content often to short deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail is essential for this position.
• Passion for food
• Experience in the foodservice or catering/hospitality industry
• Full driving licence
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary with annual salary review
- Company car
- Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food
- Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
- Recognition awards and Incentives
- Job security and career opportunities – We’re part of Sysco – the Global leader in selling, distributing and marketing food products - so the opportunities really are endless!
- …and much more!
There’s a lot on offer, so what are you waiting for?
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE
Posted 94 days ago