Business Development Manager-FMCG Food Supplier
London Arena, Greater London, England
£30k - 35k per year + competitive commission & package
Business Development Manager-FMCG food supplier
£30,000-£35,000 + competitive commission & package
Fancy working for a leading food supplier?
Are you an outstanding sales professional who thrives on achieving sale's targets/KPIs and building strong business relationships?!
Then this is your chance to demonstrate just what you can do!
About the Company
- Leading national foodservice operator.
- Huge presence in the premium UK market, allowing consumers to experience restaurant quality delicious food.
About the position
- You will be selling to pub, hotel, restaurant & education groups, so influencing and cross-selling experience is a key part of the role.
- We are looking for a knowledgeable account manager who enjoy sales.
- You will be a fully equipped sales person who can demonstrate a strong work ethic and are able to take ownership of their client base.
- You'll need great relationship management skills, innate commercial acumen and a pioneering spirit.
- You will also be required make regular contact with customers over the phone, email and be required to visit customers regularly.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven sales experience within the foodservice industry is essential.
- Be approachable and highly organised.
- Commercially astute with previous ownership of P&L.
- Sound knowledge of working with a CRM business role would be an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to #########
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren't always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks' time please assume you have not been successful. However, don't hesitate to get in touch!
Get us @COREcruitment
Posted 45 days ago