Food Production Operative
Leeming Bar, England
Temporary (Full time)
Food Production Operatives
**Monday starts available now**
Our client is a leading food manufacturing company based in North Yorkshire. They have experienced great success in the industry, working closely with supermarket across the UK. They are currently looking for Food Production Operatives to join their team on a temp•perm basis.
As a Food Production Operative you will be responsible for the smooth running of the production line, complete the correct paperwork and checks, and also understand all the Health and Safety requirements.
Your duties will include:
• Checking products on the production line for quality
• Keeping machines supplied with packaging materials and labels
• Reporting machine faults
• Adjusting machine settings
• Working in a chilled environment
• Helping the production line run smoothly
To be considered for the role of Food Production Operative, you must have:
• An extremely high attention to detail
• The ability to follow strict processes
• Professional attitude to work
• Able to work with own initiative
• Physically fit
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy and good attention to detail.
Your own transport is beneficial.
In return you will receive:
• A Temp•Perm contract with a minimum guarantee of 39 hours per week
• Pay rates starting at £7.83 per hour with the potential to increase to £8.50 per hour
• Working Monday to Friday
To apply for the role of Food Production Operative, please apply via the button or link shown.
Posted 102 days ago