London, Greater London, England
£10.68 - 10.68 per hour
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Concierge Security Officer to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd, working at a prestigious site on the Strand, London.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Hours: 7 on 3 off, 7 on 4 off. 12 hour shifts, 07.00 - 19.00 or 19.00 - 07.00.
Pay rate : £10.68 per hour.
- A valid SIA DS licence;
- A full five year checkable employment history;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Previous experience in a similar environment is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.
- Have a good level of judgement professionalism.
- IT skills
- Physically & medically fit
- Be of smart appearance
- Enthusiastic and willing to develop new skills
- Must have the ability to deal with interactions at all levels and the emergency services
The Role : Supporting the delivery of a high quality concierge and security service to our clients reporting to the onsite Security Manager
- Act as an initial point of contact
- Ensuring overall safety and security of the premises
- Responds to all faults within the premises as discovered.
- Monitor access to the premises and visitors
- Meeting the requirements of health and safety policies and practices
- Reporting incidents and anti-social behaviour
- Effective recording of information
- Implementing policies and procedures to ensure effective service delivery
- Advises management promptly of any signs of problems or concerns
- Reporting repairs to maintenance contractors by using appropriate systems
- Patrolling internal and external
Knowledge and Experience
- An understanding of Health & Safety at work & the likely issues to occur in a residential & commercial environment
- A mature & non-judgmental attitude to working
- Effective Communication - Articulate, ability to communicate effectively with people from all backgrounds & seeks to understand & be understood. Writes clearly & concisely
- Teamwork - Considerate & supportive, flexible & responsible Essential
- Customer Focus - Builds effective relationships, enabling and promoting positive interaction with all service users and stakeholders
Able to be flexible in approach to responsibilities and to working hours
Examples of our fantastic colleague welfare includes: -
Great people management
Pension and real time access includes Perkbox (a bunch of freebies)
A real career pathway
Professional development training / via Skills centre
Company award scheme
Awards & Commendations
Colleague Zone web portal
At Kingdom we take pride in our ability to develop our employees beyond their starting role within the company. Working in partnership with Skill Centre we will make sure you meet all the requirements for your role as well as using existing funding programmes to open up a whole host of career opportunities for you. The qualifications on offer include courses such as First Aid, Customer Services, Team Leading and Conflict Management to name but a few and you will be supported on your training journey with access to the latest e-learning software and equipment.
Posted 16 days ago