Dynamics 365 Solution Architect, Home Based, £95£120k
£95000 - £120000 per annum
Dynamics 365 Solution Architect, Predominantly Home Based, £95£120k
My client is a global IT consultancy firm, with an expanding Microsoft Dynamics AX/ 365 practice. They provide ERP/ CRM solutions to a range of exciting, enterprise level customers across the UK and internationally. The company holds a phenomenal reputation for customer satisfaction/ service efficiency, and they are a recognized leader in their specific field.
My client requires a seasoned Dynamics AX Solution Architect, with 710 years experience in Dynamics AX implementation, on an international scale. Successful candidates will hold a high level of functional knowledge of the Dynamics AX product, across multiple modules (including financials, trade & logistics, projects), and have experience in the design and architecture of Dynamics AX solutions for multinational businesses.
Location:Home based, with an expectation to be on client site/ in office across the UK 23 days per week.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Design and architect Dynamics 365 solutions to best satisfy a customers requirements within the constraints and best practice guidelines.
- Take a key role within the AX Practice as a Solution Architect, promoting functional best practice.
- Work closely with Senior Project Managers, Functional and Technical teams to ensure successful and complete delivery.
- Work across multiple projects at any one time as well as providing support to the wider team when required.
Salary and Benefits:
- A basic salary up to £120k
- Lucrative Bonus Structure
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for Dynamics 365 Training & Certifications
- Benefits including 25 days holiday, Private Healthcare
Required Skill Set:
- Proven experience working in a senior consulting and lead capacity on a number of AX endtoend implementations
- AX2009/ AX2012/ Dynamics 365 for Operations project experience
- Functional understanding of the Dynamics AX solution Broad modular background/ understanding
- Sure Step delivery methodology experience
- Strong academic background. MS Certifications
- Confident management ability, proven experience in team leadership/ management
Interviews are currently taking place to fast track your application please contact Alex Benjamin by phone on######### or send your current CV to ######### .
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics AX team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.######### or via email #########
DYNAMICS AX/ AXAPTA/ AX2012/ AX2009/ AX4.0/ GOLD PARTNER/ SOLUTION PROVIDER/ SOLUTION ARCHITECT/ FUNCTIONAL/ ERP/ SAP/ ORACLE/ SAGE/ JD EDWARDS/ FINANCE/ UK WIDE/ ENGLAND/ SCOTLAND/ WALES/ IRELAND/ MANCHESTER/ BIRMINGHAM/ LONDON/ BRISTOL/ OXFORD/ LEEDS/ NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE/ NOTTINGHAM/ LEICESTER/ NORWICH
Posted 23 days ago