Franchise Development Manager
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an experienced, target driven automotive sales professional? Do you have excellent communication and negotiation skills? If the answer is YES MSX International want to hear from you.
MSX International are now looking to recruit a Franchise Development Manager to join our team to drive sales across the North. This is a field-based sales role and the ideal location of our candidate would be Manchester.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Franchise Development Manager, you will have previous target driven field sales experience ideally in the motor industry. You will also have:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships from first contact right through to supporting the
- independent repairer in joining the franchise
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Understanding of parts distribution and service offerings is desirable
- Experience in business planning and negotiation
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Computer literate, in particular MS Office
What will I be responsible for?
As a Franchise Development Manager with the MSXI Global group, you will have the opportunity to work across the UK identifying, prospecting and engaging dealers and independent garages to join the Eurorepar network; the fast-growing all-makes garage maintenance and repair network, supported by one of the largest global vehicle manufacturers
The aim of the role is to grow the Vehicle Manufacturer's network of dealers and independent garages and to increase the aftermarket parts range sales through this network.
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as our Franchise Development Manager, you will be offered a competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Company Car
- Company mobile phone & laptop
- Free on-site parking
- 25 days annual leave
- Company contributory pension plan,
- Cash back health care scheme
- Life assurance,
- Car salary exchange scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Franchise Development Manager, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
Posted 99 days ago