Band 6 Reablement Physiotherapist Care Home
Up to £25.00 per hour
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Reablement Physiotherapist to work in West Bridgford on a parttime basis in a Care Home Service. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
- The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3month contract.
- Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- 2 years post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Must be a car driver
- To contribute to a high quality physiotherapy service to adults as part of the MDT providing a rehabilitation service within a residential setting, hospital and/or community setting.
- To carry out assessment, goal setting, implementing and evaluating treatment programmes for patients with complex problems/needs in conjunction with the patient/client, family /carers and the wider MDT.
- To work as part of the wider primary care team to provide a coordinated service to patients.
- To facilitate and support timely discharge and prevent inappropriate admissions by supporting patients/clients to remain as independent as possible and maintain or improve their level of function.
- This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
- Reasonable Adjustments:
- If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 38 days ago