Childcare Management Trainer
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Childcare Trainer South Yorkshire and Humberside (Regional Role) Manageable caseloads / Mileage paid from home to learner / Salary up to £30,000.
The Role: Childcare Trainer
* We are looking for an experienced Childcare trainer/assessor to support, deliver and assess across apprenticeship programmes.
* You will be required to travel across the South Yorkshire and Humberside region to ensure your learners are progressing through their qualifications.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Childcare Trainer
* Hold an Assessor Qualification (A1, TAQA, D32/D33.)
* Experience in a similar position with a track record of learner completion
* Good understanding of the apprenticeship sector and governmentfunded training programmes
* Driver and willing to travel
Desirables: Childcare Trainer
* Hold a Teaching Qualification (PTLLS min)
The Employer: Childcare Trainer
* Experts in delivering Government funded apprenticeships and workforce upskilling programmes, they have been established for many years. With an OFSTED grade of Good, they pride themselves on quality not quantity ensuring their trainers have manageable caseloads.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 18 days ago