Theatre Practitioner - Endoscopy (Bank)
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
Competitive Hourly Rates
BMI ALBYN HOSPITAL- Theatre Practitioner - Endoscopy
As a result of on-going growth we have Bank opportunities available for Theatre Practitioners with Endoscopy experience to join the team at BMI Albyn Hospital in Aberdeen.
We are looking for people who share BMI's belief in providing the highest standards of perioperative care for patients to join the team.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Assist the endoscopist during the procedure.
- Provide continuous monitoring of the patient's condition including pain and anxiety and level of consciousness, using the BMI endoscopy pathway during the procedure and take appropriate action to manage any arising complications.
- Prepare and administer drugs and fluids and monitor effect according to the appropriate BMI policy.
- Promoting best practice applying all legislation, policies and procedures correctly
- Acting as a role model and mentor develop junior staff
Desired Skills and Experience:-
We're looking for Endoscopy experienced Theatre Practitioners, ODPs or Scrub Nurses who have a current NMC or HPC registration. Possessing strong interpersonal skills you will be able to communicate and work well with your team and have strong verbal and numerical literacy skills.
As a Theatre Practitioner at BMI Albyn Hospital, you'll get to enjoy working as part of a close-knit and friendly team in a calm and supportive environment. You will be working alongside leading consultants on a variety of surgical procedures using some of the latest technology in the healthcare sector.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare have committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
For more information please contact Andrea Dryburgh, Clinical Services Manager - Theatre on#########
Posted 41 days ago