Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
£18k - 20k per year
Permanent (Full time)
An ever-growing prestigious legal firm are looking to add an experienced Legal Secretary to their real estate team. Working in fantastic offices based close to amenities this is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that puts its employees first and can offer a long-term career.
As an experienced legal secretary, you will already have strong knowledge of what the role entails along with an already efficient skill set that will ensure you settle quickly into your new role. Based within the real estate team you will provide a high level of administrational support; however previous real estate experience is not required and this organisation will consider candidates from other legal sectors.
Your duties will include;
- Providing partners, solicitors and consultants with a high standard of secretarial service in the production and processing of legal documents and correspondence
- Carrying out general team administration including photocopying, filing and scanning
- Handling telephone enquiries and direct accordingly
- Managing fee earner diaries
It is essential that you possess the following skills and abilities to be successful in this role;
- Previous experience working as a legal secretary
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Audio typing and shorthand experience is desirable
- Ability to work within a busy and sometimes fast paced environment
Offering some fantastic benefits including five weeks holiday, enhanced pension, death in service benefits along with an excellent remuneration of between £18,000 - £20,000 dependant on experience. This is a full-time permanent position and your hours of work will be Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
Posted 135 days ago