£115 - £180 per day
Can you work in the Horley area, close to Gatwick?
Do you have skills to engage a year 5 class who are in need of engaging?
Are you available in September?
If so, read on...
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a lovely school in Horley, Surrey. The school in question is 3 form entry and currently support 300+ mixed ability pupils from all walks of life. The school offers brilliant grounds, resources and spacious classrooms and aims to offer all pupils a whole encompassing education that can help them now and throughout there life. All lessons are catered for the individual child and the staff are encouraged and supported in embracing and exploring the curriculum so as to offer though provoking and engaging lessons.
The position currently available is a year 5, starting in September 2019. This vacancy is initially for 1 term but could continue for the right candidate.
This school is a supportive environment and is happy to accept applications from NQTS as well as experienced teachers.
- NQT applications welcomed
- Accessible Public transport links
- TA support for all classes
- Modern resources and equipment including interactive whiteboards
- Superb and spacious classrooms and grounds
- Welcoming staff room
- Brilliant career progression opportunities
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please dont hesitate to apply now or email #########
Posted 52 days ago