Senior Chef de Partie
Bath, Bath and North East Somerset, England
£21,500 plus tips
Senior Chef de Partie The Locksbrook Inn, Bath
The Locksbrook Inn in Bath is looking to recruit a senior chef de partie to join a young team working with fresh ingredients cooking real food.
The successful candidate will be passionate about food, ambitious to progress their career and be an enthusiastic team member.
Youll be working with high quality regional produce and suppliers and need to be able to help deliver menus that take advantage of this.
Our restaurant and kitchen are both busy, so youll also need to be able to handle large numbers and busy services. Shifts will vary and you will be working a mixture ofbreakfast, lunch, and dinner shifts.
About the company
The Bath Pub Company operates four premium foodie pubs in and aroundBath. Our aim is simple; to run great pubs that people love to visit, and builda company that people love to work for.
Whilst each of the pubs is owned by one company, were a million miles from a branded chain. Each of our four pubs has its own distinct personality and we encourage each of our managers to run the pubs as their own. Each chef creates his own menu according to what will work best for each pub, its about as far away from one size fits all as you can get. Four different pubs, each with their own character, but with common values of quality & passion shared by all.
We are a young, growing business and were always on the lookout for talented people to join our team. Job opportunities arise with us all the time and as long as you have passion, bags of energy and enthusiasm we can usually find a position.
Perhaps more than most businesses, hospitability is a people business. Thats why we go to great lengths to make sure we only take on board people who share our passion for great food & service.
If youre successful, youll get the chance to work alongside some of the brightest and most talented people in hospitality. Well look for opportunities to help you grow and develop professionally and youll have the chance to be part of something special.
We are an equal opportunities employer and dont discriminate in terms of age, gender, race or sexuality for us variety is the spice of life! We do, however, discriminate in terms of passion and desire, thats why you wont find anyone working for us whos simply there to pay the bills. You spend a lot of your life at work and we firmly believe you should only be here because you love your job.
£21,500 plus tips
Gratuities are split equally between all staff on a per shift basis.
- 25% discount on foodand drink at any of our pubs for you plus a guest.
- Staff trips, which have so far included trips to Champagne, Barcelona, Rioja, Bordeaux, Ancona and London, as well as supplier & restaurant visits (including The Hand & Flowers, Casa Mia and The Pony & Trap).
- Wine can bepurchased at cost price (up to 75% discount from list price).
- Annual staff party,with the teams from all our pubs.
- Staff rewards forexcellent performance, which have included weekend trips away, tablets, coffeemachines, festival tickets, pizza ovens, flying lessons, balloon rides, racedays amongst many others.
- 'Recommend a friend' recruitment scheme, which for each person you recommend and starts working for us, you can earn either £250 or £500.
- Childcare vouchers(20% discount against childcare costs, such as nurseries, pre-school and afterschool/holiday clubs).
- Opportunities tocomplete further NVQ Training available and also stages at other restaurants(which most recently has included The Hand & Flowers).
The company operates a long service ladder of benefits that reward staffwho stay with the company for long haul. These include:
- Increased holiday allowance.
- Increased companycontributions to your pension scheme.
- Company paidparental leave
- Be over 18years
- Speak fluentEnglish
- Be available to workboth weekends and evenings
- There is no live-inaccommodation available.
Posted 15 days ago